Implementing Service Standards (17201CS) - Manager/Supervisor Focus
This course shows students how to implement and measure the effectiveness of the service standards developed in the previous customer service class. Through better communication, a series of exercises, and proper training procedures, they learn how to create staff buy-in for these standards.
Course Lessons and Objectives:
- Relate all aspects of your center’s goals to your customer service initiative.
- Prepare to roll out service standards to your center’s employees.
- Engage your customers purposefully to find out what they want.
- Train your employees to excel in delivering your Customer Service standards.
- Understand how to set a baseline standard for your center.
- Empower your employees to handle Customer Service issues that may arise.
- Evaluate the layers of Customer Service to implement in your center.
- Appreciate the benefits of catching employees doing things right.
- Evaluate a rewards and recognition program.
- Learn ways to handle employee conflicts.
- Understand the need to create clear consequences for ignoring the center’s standards or delivering sub-standard performance.